small business marketing
https://www.MaverickWebMarketing.com – When you are dealing with your local business’ marketing, Google Street View is a very good application to use. It has many uses such as providing a 360 degree virtual tour of your workspace in order to give prospects a feel of your work environment.
Maverick Web Marketing is a Google Trusted Agency, and can point you in the right direction if you have any questions. Watch this video for more information!
http://www.redpointmarketingconsultants.com/marketingminute — John Jantsch, the creator of Duct Tape Marketing, explains in an interview with Kevin Jordan what exactly the Duct Tape Marketing system is, why he created it, and what the future holds for small business marketing.
I don’t know about you, but my social media feed has been filled with back to school photos from family and friends. My kids are older, and back to school has lost the fun it used to have, but I love seeing my friends reach the milestones I did! Nothing like smiling faces and new backpacks!
With the kids starting a new school year, our focus shifts back to business and doing away with the summer slowdown. Back to school is the perfect time to review your goals and refresh your business!
Here are our top 10 Back to Business Essentials!
1. Has your business grown or changed structure over the last year – speak with a tax professional to be sure that you’re meeting the requirements and filing the appropriate paperwork.
2. Take a good look at your schedule, are you overextending yourself? Are you meeting your personal and professional commitments? How are you spending your time, and could you be spending your time more efficiently?
3. Is it time for some support? Maybe it’s an in-house personal assistant, a copywriter, social media guru, or just someone to lean on – don’t wait until its too late and you’re missing commitments!
4. Is your website up to date? When was the last time you re-vamped your copy and images? Do all of your links work the way they should? Is your site mobile friendly and GDPR compliant? Not sure where to start? Send us an email with a link to your site; we’re happy to take a quick peek around and provide feedback to get you back on track.
5. When was the last time you increased your rates? September is the perfect time to consider raising your rates and provide notice to your existing clients of a rate change for the coming year.
6. Have you been keeping up with social media? Do you post regularly (text, video or pictures)? Is your blog up to date? Not sure what to write, check out our blog about creating a content calendar for ideas.
7. When was the last time you launched a new product service? Do you have some custom programs that you currently offer clients, that would have a wider appeal? Maybe its time to do an official launch and reach a wider audience?
8. Speaking of a wider audience – what tools are you using to bring in new leads? Are you looking for some fresh ideas? Download our lead magnet whitepaper, or email us to brainstorm the best lead magnets for your business!
9. Research your competition – what products and services are they offering, and at what price point? Are you in line with their offerings?
10. Get out and network! Summer slowdown is over! Networking is fantastic for business, not just to generate leads, and foster connections, but networking is great for practicing your elevator pitch and staying current with trends. You never know what you’ll learn!
Back to school means back to business! Get out there and get inspired again! Learn something new! Stuck? We’re here to help! Drop us an email for a complimentary consultation. No matter where you are in your business right now, we can help guide you to where you want to be!
Done for you video & graphic template for Local Business marketing – Grapvidty Studio Pro
Best templates to Create High-Converting Sales Video & Graphic
How to create High-Converting Sales Video & Graphic for Local Business
High-Converting Videos and Graphics templates for Local Business
PowerPoint Video & Graphic templates for Local Business
Best Local Business Video & Graphic templates
All in one Local Business high converting Video & Graphic templates
How to create High-Quality Videos and Graphics with PowerPoint
Best Local Business Video & Graphic templates for PowerPoint
Best video & graphic marketing template for Local Business
Done for you video & graphic template for Local Business marketing
I show you the main backlink providers that I personally use and how to use them.
Skype id – makworksclt
Konker – http://www.konker.io/?affid=e0de56
SEO backlinking is the engine that most all search engines use to determine the relevancy of your website. The better the quality of backlinks you use, the better a search will determine what your website is about and the value of its rankings. There is also a wrong way to do seo which I talk a little about in this video. This is only the beginning of what I have to share so please stay tuned.
Click that link above and download my FREE, bestselling Amazon book all about how I broke free of the dreaded 9-5!
What you’re looking at here is using video to build a massive brand online and sell your services to local businesses. This FREE course, Offline Video Matrix, shows you exatly what to do and how to do it!
Here’s the whole course!
local business marketing
local business video marketing
Introduction to a series of hangout’s by Frank Heath on the topic of Local Business Marketing – Online and discusses various observations and aspects of operation witnessed over a number of years in business. The series of simulcasts will be Simulcasts will be made via 22 social – the amazing online tool for branding and marketing businesses online. Learn more and get your Free App here: http://www.22s.com/free/13800
http:__ProfitsMarketingGroup.com Profits Marketing Group- Your San Diego Local Business Marketing Source
internet marketing small business owners
Learn how to do internet marketing yourself.
Free marketing courses online – Many thanks, I have been researching “free marketing courses online” for a while now, and I think this has helped Free marketing courses online with certificate.
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
Revealed: the criteria to select the best digital marketing course or training to grow your career!
I’ve been through a lot of internet marketing courses throughout the years.