In this video I share the top 5 content marketing must-haves for small business and entrepreneurs. In-bound marketing, content marketing and lead generation are all about one thing: getting more customers and clients. I guarantee that if you use all 5 of these marketing consistently, your business or creative practice will grow and you will become known as a go-to leader in your industry.
This “How To” is targeted to my audience of entrepreneurs and creative professionals but is also useful and actionable for anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, design, marketing and communications.
This video is targeted to my channel’s audience of entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, design, trend, marketing and communications.
Philip VanDusen is the founder of Verhaal Brand Design, a strategic design and branding consultancy in the New York City metro area. He is an accomplished creative executive and expert in strategic branding, graphic design and creative management. Philip gives design, branding, marketing and business advice to creative professionals and entrepreneurs on building successful creative practices and brands.
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
FREE MINI-EBOOK DOWNLOAD:
“9 Design Elements Your Brand Absolutely, Positively Needs”
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
Tweets by philipvandusen
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK:
GET TUBEBUDDY – THE BEST TOOL FOR YOUTUBERS:
RECOMMENDED BOOKS TO HELP YOU BUILD YOUR BRAND AND CREATIVE PRACTICE:
Book on Design Thinking: “Change By Design”, Tim Brown http://amzn.to/2mTFDrz
On Creative Inspiration: “Imagine”, Jonah Lehrer http://amzn.to/2mJpQe9
On the Freelance Economy: “Free Agent Nation” by Daniel Pink http://amzn.to/2mWlbpR
My fav Design Career book: “Orbiting the Giant Hairball” by Gordon MacKenzie http://amzn.to/2noTnIL
On inspiration: “Rules of the Red Rubber Ball: Find and Sustain Your Life’s Work” by Kevin Carroll http://amzn.to/2moisCu
The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding, Al Ries + Laura Ries http://amzn.to/2noZGwd
MY EQUIPMENT + TOOLS:
Canon EOS 80D DLSR Camera: http://amzn.to/2nn4y4q
Canon EOS 80D 18-55mm kit lens: http://amzn.to/2mnAAws
Canon EOS 80D Yongnuo 35mm lens: http://amzn.to/2nniETh
RODE NT2000 Condenser Mic: http://amzn.to/2mFoNvG
ART Tube MP: Tube Mic PreAmp: http://amzn.to/2mFoVeE
Rode Mic Boom: http://amzn.to/2nxNFmJ
Mackie HR824 Studio Monitors: http://amzn.to/2nxQNz3
Sony MDR 7506 Headphones: http://amzn.to/2mFpsxa
Screenflow 6.2: video editing software: http://amzn.to/2nxFLK3
LimoStudio Softbox Lights (x2): http://amzn.to/2n2u7KK
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920: http://amzn.to/2nmX4hZ
Rode smartLav+ Lavalier Microphone: http://amzn.to/2n2xL7B
OWC ThunderBay 4 0GB 4-Bay HD Enclosure: http://amzn.to/2npj7Va
Toshiba 3.5-Inch 2TB 7200 RPM HD (x4): http://amzn.to/2mnWZtm
dobe Creative Suite (2017 CC)
Apple Logic Pro X
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6: USB Audio Interface
*We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
An honest, simple perspective of where you should focus digital marketing dollars in 2017. In the next year it’s important to improve your website, expand presence online, engage with customers, measure the impact and use insights to create an experience that generates more business.
http://www.SuccessfulLocalMarketing.com – In this episode we teach how we strategically use and implement video marketing for our clients. We have figured out some unique ways in which to structure the videos and also how to make sure you are using the content appropriately for each part of the video marketing. We also cover a strategy that will help you with optimization of your clients websites too.
Shortcut your learning curve and your success in local marketing by joining our insiders club!
Trustgate Local Business Marketing Video Design Free for FESTACP Partners.
Standing out from the competition and having a Brand that outclass your competition is very important. Video has taken over from the traditional form of serving content and Local Businesses cannot afford to be left out. You need a team of expert to help you deliver on the key part of business growth and client getting strategy. That is where Trustgate Concept Services come to the rescue.
HVAC Marketing Strategies – 3-12-2018
This is the first video in the series devoted to learning how to correctly and effectively market your small business. www.christiebrowning.com
Local Seo Services Glynde | Local Business Marketing Glynde
Get in touch today for a free initial consultation https://goo.gl/snRsFk 07591 446 296
AJM Web Services are offering professional local marketing services in Glynde, including seo, video marketing and web design services at affordable costs.
We Can Be Found Here…
AJM Web Services
6 Brewery Place, Norfolk Way
Uckfield, Sussex TN22 1EP
Phone: 07591 446296
While choosing your internet search engine marketing agency it’s essential to be vigilant who you prefer to go with. Online search engine promotion is a really exact scientific research but when performed badly it could build even more damage compared to good.
The important point to bear in mind is that Google wishes to see to it that its individuals are able to identify the sort of fantastic web content as well as services that they’re proactively looking for. That reveals they prefer to try as well as take out the unsatisfactory quality sites from their outcomes as well as hide a lot deeper in the SERPs all those web professionals and companies that use ‘spam’ methods to climb the SERPs.
In the past, you can effectively succeed of Google by simply stuffing your web content with the exact same search phrase over and also over once more as well as uploading your link on as several sites as possible. However Google is regularly boosting its algorithms and always fine-tuning the method it finds the most effective material. If you comply with these very same methods today– which some SEO firms still do– then you will probably wind up obtaining penalised as well as eliminated entirely from the results.
Instead, the key is to concentrate on providing high top quality material to the viewers, while at the exact same time ensuring that Google is able to locate and acknowledge that material wherefore it is. That suggests using LSI optimised keywords, it suggests constructing web links of top quality from extremely high authority locations across the internet as well as it indicates producing sites that are very optimised in terms of mobile compatibility.
https://www.MaverickWebMarketing.com – When you are dealing with your local business’ marketing, Google Street View is a very good application to use. It has many uses such as providing a 360 degree virtual tour of your workspace in order to give prospects a feel of your work environment.
Maverick Web Marketing is a Google Trusted Agency, and can point you in the right direction if you have any questions. Watch this video for more information!
http://www.redpointmarketingconsultants.com/marketingminute — John Jantsch, the creator of Duct Tape Marketing, explains in an interview with Kevin Jordan what exactly the Duct Tape Marketing system is, why he created it, and what the future holds for small business marketing.
I don’t know about you, but my social media feed has been filled with back to school photos from family and friends. My kids are older, and back to school has lost the fun it used to have, but I love seeing my friends reach the milestones I did! Nothing like smiling faces and new backpacks!
With the kids starting a new school year, our focus shifts back to business and doing away with the summer slowdown. Back to school is the perfect time to review your goals and refresh your business!
Here are our top 10 Back to Business Essentials!
1. Has your business grown or changed structure over the last year – speak with a tax professional to be sure that you’re meeting the requirements and filing the appropriate paperwork.
2. Take a good look at your schedule, are you overextending yourself? Are you meeting your personal and professional commitments? How are you spending your time, and could you be spending your time more efficiently?
3. Is it time for some support? Maybe it’s an in-house personal assistant, a copywriter, social media guru, or just someone to lean on – don’t wait until its too late and you’re missing commitments!
4. Is your website up to date? When was the last time you re-vamped your copy and images? Do all of your links work the way they should? Is your site mobile friendly and GDPR compliant? Not sure where to start? Send us an email with a link to your site; we’re happy to take a quick peek around and provide feedback to get you back on track.
5. When was the last time you increased your rates? September is the perfect time to consider raising your rates and provide notice to your existing clients of a rate change for the coming year.
6. Have you been keeping up with social media? Do you post regularly (text, video or pictures)? Is your blog up to date? Not sure what to write, check out our blog about creating a content calendar for ideas.
7. When was the last time you launched a new product service? Do you have some custom programs that you currently offer clients, that would have a wider appeal? Maybe its time to do an official launch and reach a wider audience?
8. Speaking of a wider audience – what tools are you using to bring in new leads? Are you looking for some fresh ideas? Download our lead magnet whitepaper, or email us to brainstorm the best lead magnets for your business!
9. Research your competition – what products and services are they offering, and at what price point? Are you in line with their offerings?
10. Get out and network! Summer slowdown is over! Networking is fantastic for business, not just to generate leads, and foster connections, but networking is great for practicing your elevator pitch and staying current with trends. You never know what you’ll learn!
Back to school means back to business! Get out there and get inspired again! Learn something new! Stuck? We’re here to help! Drop us an email for a complimentary consultation. No matter where you are in your business right now, we can help guide you to where you want to be!